Ingeniería y Técnica del Secado, S.A. (hereinafter called INGETECSA) assumes the commitment to exercise due diligence and comply with data protection regulations.
Ingeniería y Técnica del Secado, S.A.
Calle Roger de Flor, 49-51
08013 – Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. +34 932 466 544
Purposes of the data processing
Ingetecsa will process the information provided by the interested parties for the following purposes:
- To process client´s inquiries, organize visits and meetings in our facilities including those necessary for performance of services and delivery of products contracted.
- To answer any type of request, suggestion or inquiry about our professional services made by interested persons.
- Informative and commercial communications: processing of your data with the aim of informing you about activities, products of interest and general information related to our activity and the services / products contracted.
- To process data provided in Curriculum Vitae (CV) by candidates applying for a job for the recruitment purposes.
Data conservation criteria
- Performance of services / sale of products under the contract with Ingetecsa: the personal data provided in contracts, quotations and/or proposal of services, as well as data of the rest of the people whose participation is necessary, will be kept during the time needed for fulfillment of these contracts.
- After termination of the contract, the personal data could be kept in case there is a legal obligation for conservation of these. Or if INGETECSA is obliged to do so in order to exercise its responsibilities.
- The personal data will be kept in such a way that it allows to identify and exercise the rights of those to whom the data belongs with the help of technical, legal and organizational measures that are necessary to guarantee the confidentiality and integrity of these.
- Curriculum Vitae data: INGETECSA, as a rule, keeps the data of Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year. At the end of this period, it will be automatically destroyed in compliance with the principle of data quality.
- Others: the rest of the data and information provided by the User via any communication channel, will be kept for the period of time necessary to meet the purpose for which they were collected.
The legal basis that enables INGETECSA to process the personal data of Users, customers, potential customers is the following:
- The consent of the interested persons to process data and deal with any request about our services and products.
- The consent given by Job Applicants for the purpose of recruitment.
- The framework for the provision and/or contracting of services / products with INGETECSA.
- The legitimate interest to send you information and commercial communications and/or promotional offers related to INGETECSA’s activity and the services/products contracted via e-mail or any other means of communication.
No personal data is transferred to Third Parties, except by legal provision.
Personal data is provided by interested persons and by our partners directly. The categories of personal data provided by our collaborators are as follows:
- Identification data.
- Contact data: address or e-mail.
- Data provided and/or consented by the interested persons.
- Data related to and necessary for the performance of the services / sale of the products requested.
Right of Access, Rectification and Deletion:
Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation whether their personal data are being processed by the INGETECSA or not.
Any person has the right to access their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or to request deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Right of Limitation and Opposition:
Any person may request the limitation of the processing of their data due to some circumstances. In this case we will only keep their data to exercise defense of claims. You can as well request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
In this case INGETECSA will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or in order to exercise defense of possible claims.
Interested persons may communicate to INGETECSA any concerns about their personal data processing or interpretation of our policy. This can be done by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO), the contact of which is firstname.lastname@example.org
The domain: http://www.ingetecsa.com is the property of the company Ingeniería y Técnica del Secado, S.A., herein after called INGETECSA with NIF (tax registration number) A08349458. The company’s registered address is Calle Roger de Flor, 49-51, 08013 – Barcelona (Spain). Our contact number is +34 932 466 544 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Industrial and intellectual property
The entire content of this web site is protected by industrial and intellectual property rights which must be respected by users of this web site. Reproduction other than for private use, communication and/or distribution of the materials included on this web site are prohibited without the express authorisation of INGETECSA.
Responsibility for links
The Web site may include a series of links to the pages of its suppliers. The sole intention of this is advertising work done by the latter. INGETECSA is not responsible for the commercial information contained on these sites. Nor for any services or practices associated with or related to the linked web sites.
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (LOPD), we inform you that your personal details have been included in files owned by INGETECSA for the purpose of giving an adequate response to your requests for information and for drawing up any budgets that you may request. To exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition allowed for by Law.
Sending personal data by use of the electronic form of INGETECSA or if appropriate by email, implies the express consent of the sender to electronic treatment of the data included in the means of communication indicated, for the purpose described above, as well as for sending communications via SMS and electronic mail with information on our services and promotions. If you do not wish to receive commercial communications or promotions, please tick the corresponding box indicating your disagreement. Compulsory or voluntary nature of the information provided by users and truthfulness of data: The fields to be completed by users that are marked with an asterisk (*) are strictly necessary to deal with your request, and inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. Users guarantee that the personal data sent to INGETECSA is true and are responsible for communicating any change therein to the latter.
Communication or assignment
Users authorise the communication or assignment of the data provided on their form to other companies in the livestock and/or feed sector for the purpose of offering them services and/or products from the sectors of activity indicated, provided these have a direct relationship with the business purpose of these companies. If you do not agree to the assignment of data you should communicate this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the Subject line: “Disagreement with Assignment of Data”.
Users’ rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition
Users may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms envisaged in the L.O.P.D. and its implementing regulations by sending an email to email@example.com indicating in the Subject line: “Data Protection”.
Ingeniería y Técnica del Secado, S.A,
Calle Roger de Flor, 49-51
08013 – Barcelona (Spain)
Tel. +34 932 466 544